Google Earth Pro is a shareware earth-mapping program.
This program allows regular technical and non-technical users alike to explore earth mapping and geographical capabilities using built-in user-friendly features for easy operation and exploration. It has a medium-level learning curve, especially for first-time users, but can be mastered with the provided online guidance via the developer's website. Users inetrested in mapping should find this program educational, useful, and enjoyable.
The program is very easy to use and operate, and maps and diagrams, as well as search functions are completed quickly and efficiently. Any user can operate this program easily, with minimal reference to the user guide. It is a breeze to use.
The program offers a variety and multitude of sophisticated features (including GPS, movie-making creation and effects, as well as directional searches, and layering options) for users to play around with, and is an excellent educational tool for adults, school-age children, and all other science and earth-mapping enthusiasts of all ages.
This program will provide hours of fun and excitement for families and children, as they share quality valuable time with each other, while simultaneously learning all about earth-mapping-related activities.
- It has an intuitive, easy-to-navigate GUI.
- It is smooth, easy and simple to operate.
- It offers numerous layering features, including
- roads, buildings, street views, borders and labels, traffic, weather, and places of interest.
- It incorporates GPS features and capabilities.
- It incorporates movie-making features using Windows Movie Maker.
- It offers real-time views of earth and the surrounding constellations, stars, and planets.
- It offers zoom-in and zoom-out functions.
- It allows incorporation of image overlays, polygons, models, placemarks, network links.
- It allows creation of new folders.
- It allows creation of new paths.
- It allows views in google maps
- Technical Support contact information is
- provided online only, and not inside the program.
- User guide is located online only.
- Not listed by Google as compatible with Win 7.
- The $400 price tag is excessively high